This privacy statement solely applies to our online activities and is applicable to data given by and/or collected by visitors to our website while using APEXS Product. Any information obtained outside of this website, whether offline or through other sources, is not covered by this policy.
Information we collect
When we ask you to provide personal information, we will make sure to explain what that information entails as well as why we're asking you for it.
In the event that you get in touch with us directly, we may also learn more about you, including your name, contact information (phone, email, message, and/or attachments), and any other details you may choose to share.
We might ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, including things like your name, the name of your business, your address, your email address, and your phone number.
How we use your information
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- enquire about the categories and particular categories of personal data that a company has gathered about customers from a company that collects personal data.
- request the deletion of any personal information a company may have about the customer.
- a request to a company that sells customer data to ask them not to sell customer data.